Tuesday, April 10, 2018

All the benefits of Sitophaladi Churna


Sitophaladi Churna is a wonderful Ayurvedic medicine that is used in the treatment of diseases related to respiratory, digestions, and immune system. It is mainly indicated in the respiratory problems. The main function of this medicine is the restoration of natural functions of the body related to respiratory, digestive, and several other systems. It is very useful in the treatment of mild and chronic fevers, cough, tuberculosis, debility, etc. In this article, we will talk about the benefits and uses part of Sitophaladi Churna. You will also get to know the dosage part of this medicine at the end of this article. So, sit back in your chair comfortably and read this article till the end. It will really helpful for you in dealing with several health problems related to respiratory system. Now without taking your more time, let’s start talking about the benefits and uses of Sitophaladi Churna.


Buy This Or Any Other Ayurvedic Medicines At Discounted Rate From Paramanand Ayurveda. Paramanand Ayurveda Also Offers Free Home Delivery. Click Here To Get More Details. 

Ingredients of Sitophaladi Churna 


Before directly going towards the benefits and uses of Sitophaladi Churna, let’s know about the ingredients used in the preparation of this medicine. This churna is prepared by using natural herbs and minerals only. Ingredients used in Sitophaladi Churna are vanshlochan, long pepper, green cardamom, cinnamon and misri. All these ingredients make this a very effective medicine against the different ailments related to respiratory system.

Benefits of Sitophaladi Churna 


It has several properties, such as antitussive, immunomodulatory, anti - inflammatory, antibacterial, antacid, antiulcerogenic, apprtizer, digestive stimulant, carminative, demulcent, bronchodilator, detoxifier, etc. Sitophaladi Churna is a very effective solution for the treatment of cough, tuberculosis, chronic bronchitis, rickets, delayed milestones, lack of physical strength, acidity, chronic gastritis, duodenal ulcer, heartburn, peptic ulcer, mouth ulcer, ulcerative colitis, loss of appetite, and many other diseases. 

Not only this, it has very strong antibacterial, anti – viral, and anti – microbial properties that boost our immunity as well as help our body in fighting against the diseases. It’s all over about the benefits and uses part of this medicine. Now it’s time to know about the dosage part. Knowing the dosage is also very important because if you don’t know the proper dosage of any medicine then you can’t use it.  So, let’s talk about the dosage of this Ayurvedic medicine.

Dosage of Sitophaladi Churna


Generally, it is given in varied doses of 1-3 grams two or three times in a day or as directed by the physician. Taking this medicine on an empty stomach can lead to mild gastritis or upset stomach, so it is advised to take this herbal medicine with or after food. Although Sitophaladi Churna is completely safe, but some minor side effects are possible. In that case contact your doctor and follow his advice. Sitophaladi Churna is also safe for kids as well. But, give this churna to kids only after consultation with a doctor.

Sitophaladi Churna is an Ayurvedic Medicine, since there are no side effects of this medicine for our body. All the Ayurvedic medicines are completely safe for our body until one cannot take an overdose of the medicine. I advised you to make Ayurveda as your first choice of treatment option because it roots out the main cause of the disease. The other conventional medicines that we generally preferred treat the symptoms only and the main cause of the diseases. That is why; we have to face the same problem again and again, even after taking the proper treatment of the diseases. I hope this article will be very useful for you in the treatment of the respiratory problems.

3 comments:

  1. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Infertility,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day to all am Valeria Miguel Ángel From USA..Texas am so happy sharing this great testimony on here, I was diagnose of Stage IV colon cancer.i was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously i came Across Dr Itua the powerful herbalist that Cure Numerous Diseases such as-Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Brain cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Pancreative Cancer,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
    Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis. ,so I contacted him base on the testimonies I?m seeing about him on the internet, I was cured too by him, kindly contact him today through his email he can help you..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com and his herbal medicines will set you free from any human diseases,all thank to you Dr Itua for your kindly help in my life his Mobile number Whatsapp.+2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't still believe that I got cured from Genital Herpes through herbal treatment from Dr Vadi who I met through the internet, I actually couldn't believe it at first because it sounded impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it. Dr Vadi send me his medicine which I took as instructed and here I am living a happy life once again, a big thanks to Dr Vadi, I am sure there are many herbal doctors out there but Dr Vadi did it for me, contact him doctorvadi@yahoo.com , also call or whatsApp him on +2348074133083.  

    ReplyDelete